Bienvenue sur les archives forum du Parti Pirate

Le Parti Pirate refond complètement son forum et a migré vers un outil plus moderne et performant, Discourse !
Retrouvez nous ici : https://discourse.partipirate.org

Is it better to drink tea after meals or between meals?

donaldrsimonn

Is it better to drink tea after meals or between meals?

Messagepar donaldrsimonn » sam. 17 avr. 2021, 12:05

a very aromatic and anti-inflammatory little herb that also functions as a mild bitter tonic. Bitter sensation on the tongue and in the upper GI (stomach and pancreas) help to stimulate the endogenous production of digestive enzymes which break down your macro-nutrients (like proteins, fats and carbohydrates) into smaller, more digestible pieces that are easier to absorb. Energetically, cumin is a warming spice which helps to balance the cooling qualities of both fennel and coriander.

alexanderdebrahan

Re: Is it better to drink tea after meals or between meals?

Messagepar alexanderdebrahan » sam. 17 avr. 2021, 12:06

Do you have those things in life that without a doubt make you feel better? My list looks something like spending time with loved ones, yoga, meditation, tea, and the list goes on, but tea is something that always, always feels good. Whether it’s a piping hot cup of breakfast tea in the a.m., or something green and lemony to wrap up an afternoon – I adore the feeling that comes with drinking it.

And since tea is chock full of antioxidants, vitamins, and other healthy ingredients, it’s definitely something to consider adding to your diet (if it’s not already there!).

Polly Lieberman

Messagepar Polly Lieberman » sam. 17 avr. 2021, 12:07

Years ago, someone told me about the benefits of drinking green tea after a meal – and to this day, I love the practice. I don’t do it after every meal of course, but I find that a cup after lunch is a happy place for me. For improved digestion, to speed up your metabolism, and for a hit of light caffeine, try drinking a cup of green tea (like this one) about 45 minutes after you eat a meal – breakfast or lunch is safest if you’re sensitive to caffeine.

I’ve actually heard that it’s great to drink the tea 45 minutes BEFORE the meal as well – but all in all, green tea surrounding a meal is something to consider. Try both and see if you notice a difference in your body whether it’s before or after. I personally prefer after. Either way, you’re getting the benefits (like anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects, plus a healthy gut digestion)!

Shivani Sharma

Messagepar Shivani Sharma » dim. 18 avr. 2021, 14:21

The perfect caffeine-free alternative to a coffee following a meal, our After Meal infusion blend tea helps with the absorption of the nutrients of the meal, while allowing for calm and comfortable digestion. With distinctive peppermint flavours, the delicate taste is also infused with caraway and rosemary, each adopting their own health benefits to ease digestion after meal tea.

Revenir vers « Aquitaine »