Bienvenue sur les archives forum du Parti Pirate

Le Parti Pirate refond complètement son forum et a migré vers un outil plus moderne et performant, Discourse !
Retrouvez nous ici : https://discourse.partipirate.org

Interview France Bleu

Khakaoura
Quartier-Maître pirate

Interview France Bleu

Messagepar Khakaoura » sam. 19 mai 2012, 21:27

J'ai reçu un message privé sur Twitter d'une journaliste de France Bleu voulant interviewer des candidats du Parti Pirate sur la Gironde. Si les candidats en lice veulent la contacter, voici son twitter : @OFavennec. Pour ma part, je ne serai pas disponible de toute la semaine prochaine (en déplacement, prévu depuis mars).
Encre noire = mode Pirate
Encre rouge = mode Vogon
"Le règlement, c'est l'règlement ;
Pas d'préférence, pas d'sentiment.
Le règlement, c'est l'règlement ;
Un Vogon l'applique bêtement."
Hymne officieux de Vogsphère

placebo
Moussaillon

Re: Interview France Bleu

Messagepar placebo » sam. 19 mai 2012, 22:01

France bleu, c'est la gloire :D
Bonne chance aux candidats pour l'interview.

Madison Carr

Messagepar Madison Carr » jeu. 03 sept. 2020, 01:18

Want to find a reliable online service? Have a look at WiseEssays reviews and order a paper from their talented writers. Website.

sawr

Messagepar sawr » mar. 22 sept. 2020, 06:14

Iv and Zest have told us of their reservations about the possible availability of a community on the forum which is convenient for members only. I needed this website for them. This area, we finally opened (we have only talked about it for eight months, note); we sincerely hope that this will not jeopardize the transparency of our movement and we trust the members so that the information is disseminated.

Ronin

Messagepar Ronin » sam. 14 nov. 2020, 08:19

Good Article I Like it

elenasalvatore429

Messagepar elenasalvatore429 » jeu. 26 nov. 2020, 08:09

Thankfully! This is absolutely astonishing and delightful post. This post is much similar to the Sheepskin Bomber Jacket article. I’m pleased to share the appreciated information.

Jennifer Julie

Messagepar Jennifer Julie » lun. 21 déc. 2020, 04:23

It is very useful and top articles and I love this blog. Some articles have no longer following the best however right here I new way of writing. Christmas 2020 Shopping

dek

Break-up

Messagepar dek » jeu. 25 févr. 2021, 17:19

If you should be confronting a divorce in Oregon, then you could prepare your self understanding the way you can turn for aid and focusing on the regulations are applicable for your situation.
https://free-divorce-advice.com/utah/is ... l-in-utah/

Jennifer James

Messagepar Jennifer James » mer. 07 avr. 2021, 12:28

Thanks for sharing this post, very informative and helpful, keep posting and updating all users!! Moses Brings Plenty Yellowstone Season 4 Coat

emiliadavid

Get your favorite Leather Jacket

Messagepar emiliadavid » sam. 24 avr. 2021, 10:24

The predominant personality was carried out by the character Travis Touchdown in the mega-hit game "No More Heroes," which is published by Marvelous Entertainment and is based on the tremendous stimulation of the action and brave game "No More Heroes," that is released by Marvelous Entertainment. Travis wore a fantastic outfit on his body, and experienced designers have taken great care to create the Travis Touchdown Video Game men's leather jacket, which will be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come. Travis Touchdown, the game's main villain and anti-hero, is a trained assassin who can also kill with his looks as he appears on the screen in this No More Heroes Jacket and emblem a startling position in the hearts of the players.

tejar37

Messagepar tejar37 » mer. 05 mai 2021, 07:20

Tejar is Pakistan’s top e-commerce store that deals in genuine and reliable consumer goods belonging to numerous brands and product categories. The purpose of the online storefront is to provide users a convenient and secureonline shopping in Pakistan experience with a wide range of options to choose from.

sandygreen

Re: Get your favorite Leather Jacket

Messagepar sandygreen » mar. 18 mai 2021, 01:06

Getting the best experience from an academic writing company starts and ends with quality customer support. If the customer support agents are easy to contact and have the knowledge to answer any questions and address concerns, the customer knows they are in good hands https://essays-sites-rating.com/review/prime-essay-net-review.html

achasoda

Messagepar achasoda » sam. 22 mai 2021, 12:31

Great Job! Getting much knowledge to read your blog posts. Such a wonderful article wrote by the blogger. B2B Marketplace

Ricky Peter

Messagepar Ricky Peter » mar. 25 mai 2021, 13:02

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great conjuring white leather coat website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Excellent post it is very impressive and inspiring content thanks for share us keep it up

Jessica Jones

Messagepar Jessica Jones » mar. 25 mai 2021, 13:03

As we have talked about in ongoing articles there are six subjects that the vast majority of the down-home melodies can be put in; affection, separating, drinking, nationalism, religion, and nation living. Students can effortlessly visit the conjuring 3 white coat website to get new fashion jackets and vest and many more. In this article, I will examine the subjects of drinking, nationalism, and nation living.

Revenir vers « Aquitaine »